Friday, January 13, 2006

Web Services Implementation

Well, today I tried the web services implementation in Java. I used both Eclipse 3.1.1 and Oracle jDeveloper 10g Release 3. And guess what.. Until I write this posting, I haven't succeed to implement the Java Web Services in both IDE. It's not as easy as I thought.. Doesn't really matter, it's quite challenging :D

Considering web services implementation in .NET, I have no difficulties at all. It only took less than 5 minutes. I tried to implement it using both Visual Studio .NET 2003 and Visual Studio 2005 Express Edition. Well, I have to agree that .NET is about productivity :) On the other hand, we don't learn much when using .NET. Many things are 'hidden' from developers.

I guess I will spend this week end trying to implement the Java Web Services by using either Eclipse or Oracle jDev.

When I have succeed the implementation, I'll write my experience about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home