Friday, February 24, 2006

Creating Web Services Tutorial, JSP - WS in colaboration with Oracle XE, Agile Software Development

It's been a long time since my last post. Well, so far I'm doing the paperwork (including the Proposal revision and Theoritical base).

As I promised before, I have made a tutorial how to create Java web services using Eclipse WTP and Apache Tomcat. The tutorial itself can be downloaded here

Considering others technical problems in my final project, recently I'm doing some exploration on how connecting the JSP and web services to Oracle Express Edition in Eclipse WTP. I'll post the result of my exploration about this technical problems.

On the other hand, considering the Software Development Process, I've just finished read a publication about Agile Software Development Process. It gives brief description about Extreme Programming, Scrum, Crystal family of methodologies, Feature Driven Development, Rational Unified Process, Dynamic Systems Development Method, Adaptive Software Development, and Open Source Software Development. In my humble opinion, I think it's a little bit funny, but it's also interesting, since each methodology can specified the agility of themselves. I did the comparison in order to know about other things that exists besides Unified Process, and if it is possible, I'll try to implement them on my final project. But still, the main focus of my final project is Unified Process.

1 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger Samuel Louvan said...

Link-nya itu lho..Nggak nguati...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home